High standards, comfort and convenience at realistic rates.
Adjoining the main house, The Lodge provides independent accommodation for two people and can be hired either separately from or in conjunction with the main house. A short corridor joining the two buildings can be opened or closed to provide complete privacy.
A new quality kitchen with all facilities adjoins the long lounge which has full length French windows looking out onto the attractive courtyard and a glimpse of the sea and mountains. The double bedroom is en-suite with a walk-in shower as well as a bath.
There is a lawned rear garden with summerhouse, garden furniture and BBQ
Both Bay Cliff and The Lodge stylishly provide the highest standards of comfort and convenience, the amenities in both properties having earned them the Wales Tousit Board's 'Exceptional Quality' five-star rating.
The proprietors live within the village and so are on the spot if any assistance is required. Linen and towels, heating and electricity are included.
The lawned rear garden, which has a summerhouse, garden furniture and a portable barbecue, is a shared amenity.
Neither pets nor smoking are allowed in either of the properties.
- Sleeps two.
- Lounge with contemporary leather settee, 37inch TV, floor-to-ceiling French windows opening on to courtyard.
- Fully fitted kitchen with adjoining dining area.
- En-suite double bedroom with good storage/hanging facilities.
- Separate bathroom with large walk-in shower.
- Attractive courtyard, which is a natural sun-trap with a glimpse of the sea and Cambrian Mountains.
- Entrance combines as walk-way through to Bay Cliff when the two properties are booked together. There is no noise transference, however, and when the properties are occupied separately they are kept securely apart.